499 Inks - Our Guarantee
499 Inks, we value customer satisfaction above everything else. To that extent we offer only the highest products, quick shipping and reliable customer support. Our products have an excellent success rate as they are all 100% tested before being sealed and made ready for sale. We realize that some issues may arise and promise to do our best to resolve any problems as quickly and expeditiously as possible. To that extent, we offer a full 100%, 360 days, NO RISK exchange guarantee so you can rest assured that you are making the right decision to do business with us.
OUR 100% CARTRIDGE QUALITY GUARANTEE:
360 DAYS exchange guarantee: If you are returning a defective cartridge for exchange, you will receive 100% credit towards an equivalent replacement cartridge or store credit if the return is made within 360 days.
30 DAYS refund guarantee: If you are returning a defective cartridge for refund, you will receive 100% refund if the return is made within 30 days.
The following conditions are not covered under our guarantee:
- Any cartridge that has less than 75% of toner/ink remaining (by weight, inspection done on return)
- Removal of any warranty, lot number or serial number markings or stickers
- Any product damaged from abuse, misuse, tampering (such as removal of lot/serial numbers or stickers) or improper installation
- Any product claimed to be defective, but tested to be in good working condition upon return
- Original Brand (OEM) cartridges (Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark etc. Genuine Brand cartridges are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective original brand item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturers' warranty. We do not accept returns of open OEM cartridges.)
Shipping Costs / Restocking Fees may apply for non-defective returns:
- Refund Requests must be made within 30 days of Purchase. Exchange Requests must be received within 360 days of Purchase.
- For qualifying returns, we provide free return shipping if we have provided you with an incorrect, damaged or defective item.
- For all other return reasons (including customer error, voluntary customer return requests, refused parcels, parcels returned due to undeliverable addresses as provided by customer or other reasons not pertaining to incorrectly shipped/damaged/defective items), the customer is responsible to pay for the return shipping, and will be credited only for unopened/unused product less a 15% restocking fee and less any shipping losses that we incurred in both directions.
- For address corrections / reshipment requests by the customer, we can waive the restocking fee but reserve the right to charge the shipping fee to reship the parcel
Here are the rules to follow for your return:
Order Cancellation / Address Correction Requests / Unreceived Parcels:
- Refunds will only be issued for qualifying requests provided within 30 days of purchase. No refunds are possible after this period.
- Exchanges/store credit will be issued if the return is requested within 360 days (12 months). No exchange will be issued after this period.
- Each return MUST have an RMA number, "a Return Merchandise Authorization" number. Contact us to request an RMA number and be sure to indicate the reason for your return, your order number, and any other relevant information.
- Write down your RMA number on the outside of the box that contains the merchandise you want to return. One RMA number can only be issued for one invoice. If you have different items from different invoices, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return. When returning the product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item. We are not responsible for any shipping loss
- Include a copy of the RMA authorization email that we will send you, with your return
- Physical damage to the returned product will void the product's warranty and the RMA policy
- All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories
- Returns should be received back at our facility no more than 14 days after a return authorization number is issued.
- Once received, please allow 4-10 business days to process your return
- Please note that all items returned for a refund must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals. All returns are inspected and tested.
Cancellation or address correction requests must be called in before 11 a.m. PST. Please note that once an order is placed, although we will do our best to make any requested changes, we cannot guarantee that the changes can be made because the order may already be in our processing cycle, or may have already shipped. If your parcel is not delivered to you via the shipping carrier, you must notify us within 15 days of the expected delivery date. Due to shipping carrier procedures and guidelines, we cannot file disputes or claims with shipping carriers like the USPS, UPS, DHL, etc. past a certain time (varies per carrier, but typically within 15-30 days of the expected delivery date, and never to exceed 30 days from the ship-out date).